Friday, November 22, 2013

Fourteenth Week Of Pathways

My fourteenth week of auto repair was fun. I finally got my hands on the emissions computer and learned how to reset the car engine light by dialing up codes that you add to the emissions computer. There are specific keys with codes for specific cars that the computer reads. My teacher was showing and helping us along the way to get a better understanding of what we're doing. There's steps to do to reset the car, you can't just plug in the emissions computer in and expect it to restart. You always have to make sure that the car is in good running conditions before restarting the car. A group of students and I restarted a Volkswagen car, that took at least an hour to learn how to use the emissions computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment