Friday, November 1, 2013

Eleventh Week Of Pathways

11/1/2013 My eleventh week in Pathways was good. My test results from my auto collision class last week came in and I did pretty good, I got a C minus. I went to A & A Auto shop this Wednesday and worked there from 8 in the morning through 5 in the afternoon. I helped give 3 cars basic check ups by checking all the basic fuels and gave recommendations for the car on the invoice. I'm getting used to the auto shop and I'm following orders. I have been told that I have been doing a good job and that the shop would like to have somebody like me in the auto shop because I show effort and I get the work done. I was happy when I heard this and I felt good about myself. I feel that I'm getting my work done and that I'm staying focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment