Friday, November 15, 2013

Twelfth Week Of Pathways

My twelfth week of Pathways was really interesting. I'm learning about the electrical circuits that run through the car. I learned how electrical currents are passed through the circuit board. That's like a little computer that directs electricity to the correct places, for example, if its night time and you want the head lights on, when you you switch on the lights, a signal from the switch goes to the circuit board and then sends electricity to the lights. I learned that if the lights or anything electrical doesn't function. For example, the radio, it could be that one of the fuses from the electrical board burned out that connects the battery to the radio, or the radio is not working. This week at the shop, I helped Frank with the basic tune ups as always. Frank is also showing me more new things about tuning up cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment