Friday, December 13, 2013

Sixteenth Week Of Pathways

12/13/2013 My sixteenth week of Pathways was very hands on. I finished disassembling the truck in my Auto Shop with the whole class. The teacher was grading us on how we use the tools on the vehicle. We placed all of the metal pieces on a truck to be sold at a junk yard like Pick n Pull. Finals are coming real soon, I don't have school next week starting Monday of next week. I'm getting an interview today for an ecology program and I'm really excited to start this internship and start gaining some experience. I'm now taking a Financial Business class at the Kentfield College Of Marin, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm happy that this program is helping me find internships to gain experience in jobs. This internship is called Richardson Bay Audubon Center & Sanctuary; they help preserve nature and wild life, I can't wait to start. I'm preparing for the finals test and I hope I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment