Friday, September 6, 2013

Third Week Of Pathways

9/6/13 This third week of the Auto Collision Repair class was really fun. I have a friend there now and he brought his car in for a check up. I checked the spark plugs in his car to see if they were in good condition. The first three were fine, and the last one was damaged and broken. I had to replace that damaged spark plug with a new one. The teacher taught us how the alignment machine works, to align the car's wheels. I started getting used to standing up for hours in the shop because in the beginning it was really hard for me to stand up for that long. I made real good friends who were also students that had more experience in the shop that helped me along he way. By far this was a good week in the Auto Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment