Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28, 2014

This Tuesday and Thursday were good, I started doing online quizzes that ask a variety of questions that I have to answer. Now I'm reviewing notes that I have taken during class and today I will be reading chapter 6 and take more notes to gain more knowledge before I start my class work and feel comfortable with what I learned. I started getting help where I live, they have a tutoring program that allows me to talk to someone one on one to get a better understanding of what I'm working on. My internship is really fun; we are having custom made sweatshirts with our group name on it. Today I'm getting paid at the internship and I'm happy because its my first payment out of this whole time I worked there. I'm thankful that Pathways is helping with my books and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment